Levenhuk Strike 135 PLUS Newtonian Reflector TelescopeItem#: HN-LEVE023
Levenhuk Strike 135 PLUS is an advanced Newtonian telescope of the PLUS series. This amazing model will allow you to gaze far deeper into space than planets of the Solar System and their satellites, and see captivating star clusters, nebulae, binary stars and comets. Its 135-millimeter (3.5-inch) objective lens gathers so much light that you can easily delve into the deepest reaches of the universe. The optical design of this telescope provides bright, sharp views of celestial objects without any chromatic aberrations.
Levenhuk Strike 135 PLUS Telescope is very easy to use. Its tube is set up on a German equatorial mount, complete with slow-motion controls. You have to align an equatorial mount before your observations, but it is far more useful than an altazimuth mount during observations of moving objects. It has special setting circles that allow you to point your telescope to a celestial object using its celestial coordinates. The mount itself is installed on a sturdy and reliable aluminum tripod. A red dot finder, attached to the tube of the telescope, acts as a laser pointer and significantly simplifies navigation through the starry sky, allowing you to find the desired object very quickly.
Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescopes are made with high-quality optics. The series includes a refractor and two Newtonian telescopes. The Levenhuk optics used in these models are comparable to those used in professional telescopes. All the lenses and mirrors are made of fully multi-coated glass, which provides extremely sharp and saturated images of observed objects, something that Levenhuk telescopes are renowned for.
The advanced kit of this series includes everything you need to get the most from your telescope. The expansive kit of additional accessories includes books and software that will help you learn more about astronomy, extra eyepieces (including a zoom eyepiece), and a Zongo 40 Telescope Case. The telescope itself comes in a colorful box.
All this makes the Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope a wonderful present for any amateur astronomer who is fascinated by the mysteries of the cosmos.
The unique kit of Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope contains:
1. "See it all!" Astonomer's Handbook. This practical handbook was created specifically for beginning astronomers. It contains valuable information on over 280 celestial objects and the cosmos in general, as well as colorful star charts and facts on the design of different telescopes.
2. Stellarium. This is 3D planetarium software that allows you to plan your observations and explore the night sky several years in the future. The database contains over 600,000 stars, planets of the Solar System, the Moon, comets and asteroids, galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. All this can be rendered in just a few moments and studied directly on your computer!
3. Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System). These posters will help you explore the universe and learn interesting facts about the Solar system, its planets and satellites, and various distant stars. Colorful illustrations and captions present necessary information in an easy-to-read format. The posters are 84x60 cm (33x24 in).
4. Planisphere. This rotating star chart is a handy tool that allows you to find out what celestial objects and constellations are visible above the horizon at a given date and time. All you need to do is align the viewer and the star chart, providing a date and time.
5. Compass. Truly an invaluable tool that can help you orient yourself to the Northern pole on your observation site. Afterwards, it is easy to locate Polaris in the night sky, which provides a starting point for further observations.
6. 7.5-22 mm zoom eyepiece. This is a wonderful eyepiece that can completely replace several eyepieces. By adjusting its focal length, you can change the highest practical power without having to replace the eyepiece. It allows you to enjoy planetary observations and forget about additional calibrations.
7. Levenhuk Zongo 40 Telescope Case. This case is made of a sturdy waterproof material, and the padded lining protects the telescope from impact. The case is also fitted with handle straps for easy transportation.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope on a German equatorial mount
- Steel tripod
- Steel focuser 1.25"
- Eyepieces: KF 25, PL 10 mm
- Zoom eyepiece 7.5-22 mm
- 2x Barlow lens
- Finder scope: Red Dot
- "See it all!" Astonomer's Handbook with descriptions of 280 celestial objects
- Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System)
- Stellarium software CD to assist you during your astronomical observations
- Levenhuk Zongo 40 Telescope Case
- User manual and 3-year warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing Galaxies/Star Clusters
For the Enthusiast
Highest Useful Magnification
- Enables easy, accurate star-hopping
- Projects red circles for clear reference
- Amazingly easy to use
- Compatible with most telescopes
- Measures 8L x 1.75W inches
Your map to locate objects in the night sky
- Front cover features rotating planisphere picture
- Lists over 1,000 stars
- Tracks path of stars and other celestial objects
- Companion tool for Celestron telescopes
- New Fourth Edition
- Perfect for any beginner or advanced astronomer
- Star Charts for stargazers
- Great for telescopes and binoculars
- Hard Cover, 192 pages, 11" x 10 3/4" x 7/8"