LiftKar Heavy Duty Stair Climbing Hand TruckItem#: HN-WES238
You won't be ever be limited to living on the ground floor when you have this LiftKar heavy-duty stair-climbing hand truck to help you move on up. Heavy appliances won't pose a hazard to your health because with the mere touch of a button, the hand truck moves loads with ease up and down steps one at a time. If you're feeling more ambitious, switch over to continuous mode. You won't even need to worry about holding on tightly because the automatic braking system ensures that the dolly won't slip off the steps.
- Comes fully assembled
- Has lightweight, sturdy, dual-rail aluminum frame
- Features load-carrying capacity of 725 lbs.
- Easily ascend or descend stairs with press button
- 2 operating modes, continuous and single step
- Simple and convenient stairs
- Comprises 24 V quick-charge battery pack
- Weighs 97 lbs.
- Nose plate measures 21W x 7.2D in.
- Rubber, puncture-resistant tires measuring 10 in.
- Measures 21W x 19D x 63H in.
LiftKar Hand Truck, Rechargeable Battery
Never look at stairs the same way again. The LiftKar Heavy Duty Stair Climbing Hand Truck is equipped to conquer any flight with minimal effort from the operator. With its dual-function automatic climbing system, you can use extra care and climb one step at a time or select continuous climb for more manageable loads. An automatic braking system kicks in at the edge of each step to keep you in control. You can disable this function when operating on level or uneven surfaces.
- Automatically applies brake when wheels are at edge of step to help prevent load loss
- Brake can be disabled for use on level ground
- Includes cargo strap to secure loads
- 2 operating modes: Single Step (ascend or descend button must be pressed after each step for maximum control) and Continuous Climb
- Up/Down controls on each side to accommodate left and right hand users
- Ergonomically designed handles with non-slip rubber grips
- Puncture-free solid rubber tires- suitable for use on smooth and rough surfaces such as rock drives or cobblestones
2 climbing speeds: 6 steps/minute and 10 steps/minute
Average number of steps with fully charged battery:
- 440-lb load - 220 steps
- 550-lb load -190 steps
- 725-lb load -120 steps
Dimensions & Specifications
Load Capacity (lbs.)
No Assembly Required
21W x 19D x 63H inches
21W x 7.2D inches
Appliance Hand Truck, Stair Hand Truck
10 inch Solid Rubber