Lowepro Scope Porter 200 AWItem#: HN-LPRO002
Hit the trail in comfort while protecting valuable optics. The Lowepro Scope Porter backpack affords an adjustable, hands-free option for properly supporting spotting scopes and full-size tripods while in the field. In addition to protective padding in the main compartment, this pack features a hydration reservoir pocket sized to fit reservoirs up to 70 ounces, along with numerous organizational compartments for outdoor essentials. A built-in all-weather cover provides extra protection from scorching sun, heavy rain, and other elemental threats, so you can enjoy peace of mind while exploring nature to your heart's content.
Carry a tripod and scope set-up in true comfort.
Would you like the freedom to observe with more ease and more comfort? The inventive Scope Porter™ 200 AW backpack gives wildlife watchers a hands-free, protective and supportive way to carry a large spotting scope and tripod in the field.
- Stay hydrated in the field with the aid of a dedicated hydration pocket with port (reservoir not included).
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear when the pack is used with or without a tripod attached.
- Attach your tripod (with scope) on either shoulder strap for a hands-free carrying option.
- You also can carry your scope and tripod set-up at your back. Set it down to enjoy an on-the-spot observation
Fits: spotting scope, tripod, binoculars, hydration reservoir, field guide, personal items
Its unique attachment system makes the Scope Porter 200 AW ideal for a variety of wildlife scenarios and terrains. Use the pack to carry your scope-tripod set up while you walk. Set it down, unzip the main compartment and for an on-the-spot observation. Remove the scope-tripod from the pack and use the auxiliary tripod collar and Easy Clip to attach it to either shoulder strap. The padded main compartment is adjustable to fit your valuable scope and protect it while in motion or when transporting in a vehicle. The suspension system is designed with nine adjustment points, offering a custom and comfortable fit—from the load-lifting straps at the top of the back to the stabilizing straps at the waist and hip. The thickly padded and mesh-covered backpad, shoulder straps and waistbelt offer long-wearing comfort and breathability. The Scope Porter 200 AW includes a hydration-ready side compartment sized to fit up to a 70 oz. (2 L) reservoir (not included). An organizational compartment on the opposite side provides multiple storage spaces for binoculars, a small camera, keys, pen/pencil, field guides and other personal items. Each side compartment measures 2.2W x 6.3D x 18H (in.) or 5.5 x 16 x 45.8 (cm). Thoughtful details such as a stretch-mesh front pocket, SlipLock™ attachment loops, rubberized grab handle and safety whistle (built into the sternum strap buckle) create ease and convenience for a day in the wilderness. Lowepro&s patented All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements when the pack is used with or without an attached tripod.
Dimensions & Specifications
DocumentationDownload Lowepro Scope Porter 200 AW Information Sheet
- Optics backpack perfect for scopes and binos
- Customize the interior to your needs
- Pockets for field-guides and notebooks
- Keep everything organized and at the ready
- Optics bag for spotting scope and camera gear
- Full of storage options
- Laptop storage
- The best materials built to last forever
- Perfect for birding in the field
- Fits binoculars, field-guides, notebooks and more
- Quick-Shelf platform for taking notes
- All day comfort waist-belt
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Padding
- Strong Construction
Comments about Lowepro Scope Porter 200 AW:
After using this bad on a few trips, I am wondering why I never got something like this sooner. A wonder way to travel with my Swarovski spotting scope, camera and adapters. Really makes taking this with me on trips much easier.
- Was this a gift?: