Martin Artisan StoolItem#: HN-MUD038
Desk height stool
This inexpensive, durable, and attractive desk stool is a great choice for an artist, drafter, or even your typical college student. Compact in design, undeniably comfortable, and with a hip, vibrant seat atop a chrome base, this desk stool is a great choice for any spot in need of compact, comfortable seating. Face it, chair backs encourage you to lean back and will invariably slow down your productivity. Get it done faster, get it done better.
About Martin Universal/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Martin Universal and F. Weber Co. have been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pa., the Martin/Weber is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
Black, Blue, Red
17 - 23.5 inches Adjustable
Adjustable Height Maximum
Color, Hi-Gloss Black, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red
- Buy the Futura Drafting Table and Chair Set and save!
- Tempered blue safety glass work surface
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Top angle adjustment up to 35 degrees
- Clamp a light source under the top to create a tracing table
- 43W x 24D x 31.5H inches
Swing arm-lamp for the art, craft, or drafting table
- Spring arm and knobs can be secured in any position
- Mounts easily to table or wall with four-way clamp
- Arm height reaches a 32-inch maximum
- Takes 100W bulbs
- Available in black or white
- Wooden work surface sits on steel frame
- Main work surface measures 38W x 23.875D inches
- Adjust angle of top up to 45 degrees
- 2 plastic side trays for accessories
- 2 3-drawer adjustable-height storage organizers
- Slide-up pencil ledge and padded foot rest
- Dimensions: 45W x 24D x 41.25H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well made
- Small Spaces
Comments about Martin Artisan Stool:
I bought a house with a built in desk in the hall. I tried several chairs without success. I stumbled upon these stools while searching for a sewing table and realized that is was what I needed for my desk so I ordered 2. They are perfect for sitting to work. Hydraulic adjustment works great and you are always at the most comfortable height for the job.