Martin Universal Portfolio Acrylic Painting Art KitItem#: HN-MUD066
1 art case, 12 sheets of A4 acrylic pad, stainless palette knife, 12 acrylic colors, 1 pencil, 1 pencil sharpener, 5 assorted brushes, 1 wooden palette
The Martin Universal Portfolio Acrylic Painting Art Kit is an all-in-one kit that includes the brushes, paints, and palette you need to get started in acrylics. The portfolio is constructed from a metal framework and covered with a durable nylon. It has multiple pouches and an interior adjustable strap to secure your artwork during transport. On the outside, the case has zip pockets and a large flap pocket, plus a handy handle and a padded shoulder strap.
About Martin Universal/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Martin Universal and F. Weber Co. have been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pa., the Martin/Weber is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
10W x 12H in.
Attractive wood French-style easel with sketch box drawer and palette
- Best seller with excellent customer reviews
- Overall measurements: 28W x 45D x 71H inches
- Accommodates canvases up to 33 inches high
- Features a divided sketch box drawer and palette
- Crafted of oiled elm wood
- Has telescoping legs with nonskid rubber feet for stability
- Weighs just 13 pounds for light portability