McDermott Summit Pool CueItem#: HN-MCT022
The McDermott Professional Series Summit Pool Cue is a high-quality piece constructed of premium natural birdseye maple wood, which is mahogany-stained and has a distinctive, swirling pattern. The design features diamond-shaped recon ivory inlays, accented by recon ebony points, for a total of 32 separate inlays. Six German brass rings and an Irish linen wrap of black with white specks finishes the look and offers a super-comfortable, pressed, and polished grip. Five coats of "high-luster" urethane dramatically increase the cue's scratch-resistance and keep it looking lustrous.
This cue features the exclusive McDermott Impact Control Ring, made from a polymer matrix composite developed by NASA, and a durable North American Hard Rock maple shaft.
- Tip: Triangle, medium-hard
- Ferrule: Ivorine III
- Shaft: North American Hard Rock maple
- Collar: Impact Control Ring
- Joint: Wood-to-wood with stainless steel collar
- Pin: 3/8 x 10 stainless steel
- Bumper: Soft durometer polymer composite
- Butt construction: Tri-core (3-piece)
- Weight system: Interchangeable weight bolt system, from 18 to 21 oz
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
- Maintenance: Free lifetime maintenance
With decades of cue-building experience, Wisconsin-based McDermott puts craftsmanship first. Over 150 separate operations go into the construction of each McDermott cue. All shafts are made from the finest kiln-dried, hand-selected North American Hard Rock maple, and turned 11 times. All forearms and butts are hand-crafted from the most unusual and high quality woods from around the world. The wood is aged for up to two years and is machined three separate times to ensure straightness.
Highly developed skills, exclusive finishes, and the latest technology all go in to the creation of a McDermott cue. Play with the best.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wood to Wood