Meade #1405 Tube Balance Weight System for 14 inch LX200Item#: HN-MEAD101
Tube balance weight system
DescriptionWeights for precision balancing!
Meade's precision tube-balance weight systems permit balancing of heavy or long-lever-arm accessories attached to the eyepiece-end of your telescope. Each weight assembly attaches to factory-threaded holes provided on the underside of every Meade 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch or 16-inch Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope (SCT) or 7-inch Maksutov-Cassegrain model. Three different weights are supplied with each unit, permitting considerable variation in the total weight available for balancing.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Meade Balance Weights
- Improve moon and planet observation
- Enhanced resolution and reduced glare
- Blue, red, yellow, and neutral filters
- Includes storage case
- 2-lb. weight will fit any tube balance system
- Provides variation when balancing total weight
- Black powder coat finish and locking thumbscrew
- Easily attach weight using factory mounting bolts
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Strong Construction
- Terrestrial Viewing
Comments about Meade #1405 Tube Balance Weight System for 14 inch LX200:
The fit of the main support bar was an exact fit for the Meade 14". Two screws to hold it on and it is very secure. Weights slide easily for adjustment to hang optics on the main tube. Weights easily removed if needed.