Meade Series 6000 130mm ED Triplet APO Refractor TelescopeItem#: HN-MEAD434
Meade Series 6000 130mm ED Triplet APO Refractor #0507-00-05. For crisp wide field observing and imaging, nothing can beat a true triple-element Apochromatic Refractor (APO). Meade Series 6000 ED APO Triplets are among the finest available optically at any price.
This impressive 130mm (5.1”) f/7 refractor has a focal length of 910mm, making it ideal for observing and advanced astrophotography. Features a fully multi-coated triplet objective lens made from the highest quality FK61 ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for outstanding contrast and sharpness as well as near zero detectable chromatic aberration or "color fringing".
Features a super precise dual speed 3" Crayford focuser with 10:1 gear reduction for ultra fine focus control. Standard equipment also includes a Meade Series 5000 2" diagonal with 99% reflectivity, built in sliding dew shield, 8x50 viewfinder and an aluminum hard carry case to protect your investment when not in use. Also includes aluminum cradle ring assembly with dovetail compatible with many commercially available mounts including the Meade LX80 Multi-mount. Mount and eyepieces sold separately.
Optical tube measures approximately 37” long by 7” diameter and weighs 25 pounds.
Product carries full one year Meade limited factory warranty.
Dimensions & Specifications
37 x 7
2 Inch with 99% reflectivity
Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO Refractor Telesco
For the Expert
- Designed to mount 1 or 2 telescopes at a time
- Works with telescopes that use Vixen-style dovetail brackets
- Heavy duty with adjustable height and dual-mount head
- Counterbalance not needed when mounting one telescope
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.
- EQ Telescope mount with built in GPS
- Payload of 45 lbs.
- Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology
- Fits both Vixen and Losmandy type plates
- 2-inch heavy duty stainless steel tripod
- Polar scope with dark-field illumination
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quality Lenses
Comments about Meade Series 6000 130mm ED Triplet APO Refractor Telescope:
The color really comes through the scope unlike some maker say this one has got it
- Was this a gift?: