Moultrie Game Spy M-80XT Trail CameraItem#: HN-MOU022
Track game or view wildlife with this incredibly advanced Moultrie Game Spy trail camera. Whether you want photos or video (with sound), this digital camera's 16:9 widescreen images are some of the best you'll ever shoot with a trail camera, thanks to its Illumi-Night Sensor and blur-reducing Motion Freeze technology. The 5 megapixel Moultrie Game Spy features a 60-foot night range, infrared triggers, a Plot Stalker timelapse mode, and a FastFire continuous shooting mode. The images are saved to a 32GB SD card. It runs for up to a year on AA batteries.
Good things come in small packages and Moultrie’s mini-cams are no exception. These little cameras are loaded with features like new Motion Freeze Blur Reduction Technology, widescreen pictures and videos, Illumi-Night sensor, a battery life calculator and updated Plot Stalker time-lapse mode which adds the ability for the camera to be triggered by game. All this in a unit smaller than your hand!
- 5.0 megapixel infrared digital game camera
- Night range up to 60-ft
- 3 operational modes
- IR triggered game camera
- Hybrid time-lapse plot camera
- Plot camera by day, infrared camera at night
- Up to 1-year battery life
- Illumi-Night Sensor provides the brightest and clearest nighttime infrared pictures
- New FastFire Continuous Shooting Mode captures up to 3 pictures per second
- 16:9 widescreen images and videos provide a wider field of view than other game cameras
- New Motion Freeze technology reduces infrared nighttime blur
- Picture delay – 5/15/30 seconds, 1-60 minutes
- Easy to read photo strip with temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID stamp
- Records video with sound
- Battery life calculator
- External power port for optional Moultrie PowerPanel
- SD memory card slot - up to 32GB (SD card required for operation, card not included)
- Operates on (4 or 8) AA batteries (not included)
- Includes USB cable, mounting strap, and Plot Stalker software CD
Dimensions & Specifications
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 6 customers
We have not tested the yet but it looks excellent and the instructions are clear.
- Was this a gift?:
I have 3 of these cameras now and really enjoy looking at the pictures that we get with them. We have a lot of wild life on the mountain and these cameras captures all of it for us.
Have taken two sets of photos (sd card) since I bought the camera, as my lease is far from where I live. Day pictures were excellent with good color and brightness on night photos was very good. In fact I plan to shoot a deer that is showing up on photos next time I go to my lease. I hadn't been hunting this area, but thanks to photos, this is the area I should have been hunting.
- Easy to set up
- Great Pictures
- No cons yet
- Capture Wild Life Picture
We have 2 of the M-80XT cameras and both are being used to capture the wild life on our property. We get great pictures from both cameras and enjoy looking at the Deer and Black Bear in our area.
- Great Photos Even At 5mp
- Data Files
- Trail Cam Over Food Plot
I like it, however the directions for the files is kinda crazy but after messing with it you find it! sometimes....also I wish I could have a mode like trail cam and video mode as one....the hybrid mode takes way to much battery and fills your SD up way to fast so right now I only have it set on trail mode! this will be the 1st full night I dont check on it...I will bring it in sunday....this cam is sitting on a little food plot I just put in last night so I hope in 4 weeks we can see what my honey hole has coming to it! I am in lower Michigan and its over hunted but maybe with this cam I can see if this is worth my while! THANKS...yes I would suggest this cam if I had more money though I would have bought a better one like recon X..... but this is a great cam for the price cant beat it!