Napoleon Mirage BIM730RBI Built-in Grill with Infrared Searing BurnerItem#: HN-WSU023
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The BIM605RBI Built-in Grill with Infrared Rear Burner provides 1,020 square inches of grilling space and enough versatility to roast, boil, and sear any meat or side. This 304 stainless steel grills offers multiple heating systems totaling 95,500 BTUs of heat over traditional stainless steel and high-intensity ceramic infrared burners for searing and roasting. This is a mountable unit you can be proud of and that will look great in any outdoor kitchen island. Available in natural gas and propane fueled models.
- 6 burners total - 4 stainless steel bottom, 1 ceramic infrared bottom, 1 ceramic infrared rear
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum "no-rust sides" that allow zero-clearance installation from the rear
- i-GLOW ergonomic knobs with backlight technology
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Porcelainized cast iron WAVE reversible-channel cooking grids hold drippings to keep food juicy
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Right-side ceramic infrared burner quickly locks in flavor
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
1025 sq. in.
31L x 44W x 22H in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
Fuel, Gas, Propane
DocumentationSpecs and Installation
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Smoker/charcoal tray for Napoleon gas grills
- Fits Prestige and Mirage series grills
- Vented cast iron tray with space for wood chips
- Easily convert your grill from gas to charcoal
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Assembly
- Easy To Cleanup
- Easy To Use
- Even Heat
- Great Design
- Short Grill Time
Comments about Napoleon Mirage BIM730RBI Built-in Grill with Infrared Searing Burner:
I love my grill. Easy to install n use! Wife loves the infrared area for tuna steaks
Best part! No more tank changes !!