Natural Living® 300 Sateen Ingeo™ Down-Alternative Fiber ComforterItem#: HN-PCF025
What's Not Included
This comforter provides superior insulation and does not support bacterial growth under normal use conditions. It has a naturally low odor retention and wicks away moisture. It is also very durable with a comfortable, lasting loft. The comforter features a 15 inch diamond box construction keeping the fill in place so that you stay cozy and comfy all night long. The 300 thread-count, 100% cotton cover is naturally soft and durable.
- Twin: 63 x 86 inches
- Full/Queen: 88 x 90 inches
- King: 104 x 89 inches
Making a Difference with Ingeo
Ingeo™ literally means "ingredients from the earth". It is a balance of humanity, nature and technology. Ingeo™ fiber, is the world's first commercially viable synthetic fiber derived entirely from annually renewable, natural resources. Ingeo" fibers combine the comfortable wear and feel of natural fibers such as cotton, wool and silk, with the ease of care and specialty performance of synthetics. The fibers outperform polyester and offer the added advantage of reduced dependence on fossil fuels. It takes 50% less energy to make Ingeo fiber than to make polyester. The production of Ingeo fibers uses no harsh chemicals or solvents and emits 50 percent less greenhouse gasses than polyester production. Ingeo is not only good for you, but also good for the environment since it originally came from a natural renewable resource. Even more impressive is that Ingeo fibers deliver superior performance and a high-quality sleep experience night after night.
About Natural Living
Natural Living products are filled with revolutionary, naturally derived Ingeo fiber fill. Instead of using petroleum, Ingeo fibers are made from naturally wholesome raw materials like corn. Natural Living's mission is to provide an incredible sleeping experience through high-quality products while helping to preserve the Earth's precious natural resources.
Dimensions & Specifications
Sewn-Through Box Stitch
10 Year Limited Warranty
Use a Duvet Cover. When protected by a duvet cover, your comforter will only need to be cleaned every three to five years. Also, with a duvet cover, you won't need a top sheet, blanket, or bedspread. Making your bed will be a flip and a fluff! Remove and clean your duvet cover whenever sheets are laundered.
Professionally launder your comforter every three to five years. Down and down-alternatives actually wash well, but due to the size of comforters, we highly recommend leaving the cleaning to a professional. However, if you do choose to wash your comforter, please read the washing instructions below.
- Fluff your comforter when you make your bed. By providing a steady flow of air, your down will continue to loft.
- Store your comforter in a breathable bag. Avoid storing comforters in plastic bags, which may trap in moisture and cause the fill to mildew or disintegrate.
- Redistribute your comforter as needed. To redistribute the fill of your comforter, lay your comforter on a flat surface and simply push the down in place with the heel of your hand and forearm.
Washing Instructions for Your Comforter
We hope that these simple guidelines help protect your investment and instruct you how to care for your comforter.
We recommend you professionally launder your bedding every 3-5 years. It is possible to wash your bedding yourself, but you may jeopardize the life of your comforter. We are reluctant to recommend nonprofessional laundering because:
- Home washers are often too small.
- Most household washing machines have an agitator in the center, which places unnecessary stress on the comforter.
- Harsh detergents and heat can cause down to become dry and brittle and will result in the down clusters breaking.
- If the product is not dried completely, the fill may mildew or disintegrate.
- Most fabric used in natural bedding is 100% cotton and will shrink slightly when dried.
Should you still choose to wash your comforter yourself, please:
- Use gentle detergents and a low heat drying cycle.
- Be sure to dry the product completely for approximately 8-12 hours.
- Products must be dried in a machine. We do not recommend line drying.
$93.99 to $136.99
- Hypoallergenic Durafill polyester
- Syththetic features extra-high crimp, slick finish
- 230 thread count cotton cover
- Baffled Box construction ensures lasting loft, comfort
- Comfort of a featherbed without the feathers
- 2-year limited warranty
- Available in twin, full/double, queen, or king sizes
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pacific Coast Feather Co Natural Living® 300 Sateen Ingeo™ Down-Alternative Fiber Comforter:
I have only had it a few nights but can so far so great. My bedroom is a bit chilly and the comforter kept me warm enough I could turn off the space heater I have been running all night!