Nimbus 29 Inch Oracle Mountain UnicycleItem#: HN-UNC042
Own the mountain - and wimpy two-wheeled detractors - on the Nimbus 29 Inch Oracle Mountain Unicycle. This beast has the toughest precision parts and most rugged construction anywhere. With built-in disc brakes and a 29-inch tire designed to let you maneuver over any terrain, this high-level unicycle is designed from top to bottom to take your hobby to the next level.
- Saddle: Nimbus gel with front-lift handle and brake mount
- Seat post: 24.5mm x 300mm aluminum with 4-hole mounting bracket
- Seat post clamp: Nimbus blue double-quick-release aluminum
- Frame: 29-inch Nimbus Oracle aluminum with 42mm maincap bearing housings and D-brake mount
- Hub/Axle: 36-hole Nimbus Disc ISIS with hardened CrMo splindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: Nimbus Dominator 2 29-inch, 36-hole, 42mm wide: double-walled aluminum
- Rim strip: Rubber
- Tube size: 29 x 2.3 inches
- Tire: Maxxis Ardent 29 x 2.4 inches
- Crank arms: Nimbus Venture 2 150mm ISIS-splined aluminum
- Pedals: Nimbus Venture black reinforced with removable steel pins
- Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
- Brake: Tektro Auriga SUB, 180mm rotor
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Assembly is required and can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
About Nimbus Unicycles
No matter what type of unicycling you're into, Nimbus Unicycles has a wheel for you. Freestyle, touring, trials, MUNI, even giraffe- all Nimbus unicycles are built to the same high standard of quality that has made Nimbus one of the premier names in unicycling.
Dimensions & Specifications