Norwich Croquet Company Borough Blaster Croquet Mallet - 4 PackItem#: HN-NRW006
Your Handle Style
$899.99 to $999.99
(4) Croquet mallets
If you're ready to take your backyard croquet game to the next level, upgrade your set to the Norwich Croquet Company Borough Blaster Croquet Mallet - 4 Pack . The handsome construction captures the relaxed yet sophisticated style of the Connecticut coast, while the combination of dark wenge wood and white ash impart both serious style and performance to each mallet. This set of four mallets will equip your family with the quality tools needed to truly enjoy a competitive game. Add leather grips and personalized lettering to really demonstrate your dedication.
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Uniquely eco-friendly manufacturing: our hardwoods and finish materials are byproducts of our wood countertop business (Raging River Counterworks), allowing us to craft premium quality mallets at an affordable price
- Laminated construction adds strength and protection, so your mallets won't crack or lose their luster
- Strong epoxy adhesive bonds glue joints for long-lasting, seamless products
- Catalyzed polyurethane wood finish is durable and beautiful
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wenge / White Ash (Head)
29.375 in., 31.375 in., 33.375 in., 35.375 in.
3-Ply White Ash / Walnut
9.5L x 2.625W x 2.625H in.
Handle Style: Choose from 8 Handle Style options