Norwich Croquet Company Mystic Maul Croquet Mallet - 4 PackItem#: HN-NRW007
Your Handle Style
$1,299.99 to $1,399.99
(4) Croquet mallets
Arm your family with the Norwich Croquet Company Mystic Maul Croquet Mallet - 4 Pack and your backyard croquet field may start to look like a war zone. Designed to smash and clobber the balls, these hardcore mallets have square mallet heads with aluminum ferrules for a weapon-like appearance. Luckily, the careful design still ensures accuracy for deftly maneuvering wickets. Add leather grips and personalized lettering to unify your army.
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Uniquely eco-friendly manufacturing: our hardwoods and finish materials are byproducts of our wood countertop business (Raging River Counterworks), allowing us to craft premium quality mallets at an affordable price
- Laminated construction adds strength and protection, so your mallets won't crack or lose their luster
- Strong epoxy adhesive bonds glue joints for long-lasting, seamless products
- Catalyzed polyurethane wood finish is durable and beautiful
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wenge / Maple / Aluminum (Head)
29.375 in., 31.375 in., 33.375 in., 35.375 in.
5-Ply White Ash / Walnut
10L x 2.625W x 2.625H in.
Block / Square Ferruled Ends
Handle Style: Choose from 8 Handle Style options