Norwich Croquet Company Watch Hill Hammer Croquet Mallet - 4 PackItem#: HN-NRW008
Your Handle Style
$1,299.99 to $1,399.99
(4) Croquet mallets
After a polite, skilled game of croquet on your manicured lawn with the Norwich Croquet Company Watch Hill Hammer Croquet Mallet - 4 Pack in hand, your family will be ready to retire to the study to smoke pipes and converse about the classics. At least, that's what the dignified style of these mallets will make you think. Round solid brass ferrules add luster to the dark wenge wood for a grand, antique look worthy of this refined sport. Add leather grips and personalized lettering to complete the luxurious experience.
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Uniquely eco-friendly manufacturing: our hardwoods and finish materials are byproducts of our wood countertop business (Raging River Counterworks), allowing us to craft premium quality mallets at an affordable price
- Laminated construction adds strength and protection, so your mallets won't crack or lose their luster
- Strong epoxy adhesive bonds glue joints for long-lasting, seamless products
- Catalyzed polyurethane wood finish is durable and beautiful
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wenge / Brass (Head)
29.625 in., 31.625 in., 33.625 in., 35.625 in.
5-Ply White Ash / Walnut
12L x 2.375W x 2.375H in.
Block / Round Ferruled Ends
Handle Style: Choose from 8 Handle Style options