Norwich Croquet Company Weekapaug Wailer Croquet MalletItem#: HN-NRW001
Your Handle Style
$137.99 to $167.99
Summer vacation at a Rhode Island beach house may be impossible, but your daydreams will seem a bit more realistic with the Norwich Croquet Company Weekapaug Wailer Croquet Mallet in your hand. With refined style worthy of a coastal retreat, this wood mallet will make you feel like a true member of the "leisure class." The shapely tapered head and octagonal handle are functional yet elegant, and the unique construction emphasizes the beauty of the various types of wood used. There's no need for garish color-coding to keep track of your special mallet: this one can be personalized with an optional leather grip and your name printed right on the square wood head.
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Uniquely eco-friendly manufacturing: our hardwoods and finish materials are byproducts of our wood countertop business (Raging River Counterworks), allowing us to craft premium quality mallets at an affordable price
- Laminated construction adds strength and protection, so your mallet won't crack or lose its luster
- Strong epoxy adhesive bonds glue joints for a long-lasting, seamless product
- Catalyzed polyurethane wood finish is durable and beautiful
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
White Oak / Walnut (Head)
29.375 in., 31.375 in., 33.375 in., 35.375 in.
3-Ply White Ash / Walnut
9L x 2.625W x 2.625H in.
Handle Style: Choose from 8 Handle Style options