Oakland Living Monarch ArborItem#: HN-OL457
Seamlessly blending the old with the new, the Oakland Living Monarch Arbor has a contemporary design combined with a classic arbor, an aged terra cotta finish, and scrollwork which harkens back to another era. Crafted from durable tubular iron with a hardened powder coat finish that is fade-, chip-, and crack-resistant. A gorgeous addition to any yard or garden, you can add to the beauty and interest of this arbor by growing vines or climbing plants to add a splash of color.
- Gorgeous and intricate scrollwork
- Some assembly required
- Limited 1-year warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
75W x 16.5D x 80.5H in.
Some Assembly Required
We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
- Beautiful red cedar construction
- Aromatic wood is insect- and rot-resistant
- Perfect for a privacy screen or trellis in garden
- Side wings shown in photos are available but sold separately
- Comes with ground stakes for easy mounting
- Dimensions: 36.25W x 2.3D x 66.8H inches, 20 lbs.
- 100% premium plantation-grown teak
- Eco-friendly, harvested from protected forests
- Pre-treated and expertly kiln-dried for durability
- Resists mold, mildew, termites, rot and decay
- Features 4 panels with lattice-style top portions
- Durable hinges for easy folding and positioning
- Measures 102W x 1D x 46.25H inches; weighs 60 lbs.
- Hand-woven random weave PVC wicker shade
- Opal cylinder of unbreakable polycarbonate
- For use with a standard 100-watt light bulb
- Features a 2-level dimming switch
- Weather-proof, all-resin construction
- Choice of 58- or 70-inch tall floor lamps
- Weather-proof 12- or 14-foot cord and plug
- Heavy weighted bronze base won't blow away
- Shade measures 12.5 diam. x 21H inches
- Some assembly is required