Oklahoma Casting Alpine Ibex Horns Wall ArtItem#: HN-OCC160
The majestic and fearsome horns of the alpine ibex are unmistakable, but it's hardly practical to bag one yourself. Proudly mount the Oklahoma Casting Alpine Ibex Horns Wall Art you're your den or lodge and pay homage to these fantastic creatures while leaving them on the mountaintops. This ultra-realistic resin casting features 2 tall ridged horns mounted on a deep wood-finish base with carved branches and leaves. With a weight and feel worthy of the creature they came from, these ibex horns are an exotic accent to any rustic decor. This wall hanging weighs 45 lbs. and comes with easy hanging hardware.
About Oklahoma Casting
Known for high-quality, American-made gifts and home furnishings, OK Casting, LLC is committed to offering the finest hand-cast and hand-finished resin accessories and lighting products. They specialize in crafting unique accents that fit the western, lodge, traditional, equestrian, and golf categories. Based in Ponca City, Okla., OK Casting continues to provide a wide range of rustic decor products, as well as excellent customer service.
Dimensions & Specifications
12W x 35H in.
1 Year Limited
- Regal wall hanging featuring six quarter horses
- Heavy resin casting with aged bronze finish
- Horses charge forth as though coming out of the wall
- No special hardware or tools required for hanging
- Dimensions: 29W x 3.75D x 6.5H inches
- Highly realistic set of full-size moose antlers
- Heavy cast resin with realistic carved detailing
- Scenic wood-finish base with a large moose
- Deep, rich finishes and realistic weight and feel
- Dimensions: 39W x 17D x 23H inches
- Gorgeous horse head in three-dimensional relief
- Cast resin with realistic rich wood finish
- Dark bronze horse is bridled and adorned with leaves
- Fits in perfectly with equine or rustic decor
- Dimensions: 11W x 1.5D x 14H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Detail
- Quality Construction
- Visually Pleasing
- Vivid Colors
- Too Heavy
- Too huge
Comments about Oklahoma Casting Alpine Ibex Horns Wall Art:
This piece is REALLY great if you want to put some very unique horns up on your wall. The plaque they come with is very well done and the coloration on the horns is great. However, I have to knock them down a star and say they are absolutely huge. A LOT bigger than I expected. They're also EXTREMELY heavy. It's not necessarially a bad thing, since real skulls/horns ARE VERY heavy, but for a replica? I prefer replicas to have a nice weight to them but not be too heavy. If you do plan on hanging them, you better make sure it's a good spot that can support the weight.
The measurements of the piece are pretty accurate in terms of "how wide the entire piece is" but they're very vague when it comes to the actual SIZE of the horns, which is massive, and the picture was very misleading to me.
The BASE circumfrence of each horn is around 9.7" and around the curve the horns measure 39" long. I don't know why they call it an apline ibex, either. These aren't ibex horns, they're sable antelope horns. So if you do end up hanging them, you should know what they are, haha.
Overall, great set of horns and great wall art. Definitely a wonderful piece to have without having to go out and harvest it yourself.
- Primary use: