Options Plus Insulated Dog HouseItem#: HN-ONP014
$304.99 to $389.99
Regardless of the season, your little furry friend will have a nice place to come back to with the Options Plus Insulated Dog House. This insulated dog house is expertly built with an aluminum outer skin, with wood on the inside and half-inch Styrofoam padding in between. The house features v-grooved side and top panels, ensuring smooth edges. Other features include the no-chew aluminum channel door frame, and the 3-inch bottom skids to keep the house above ground. A removable top allows for easy cleaning.
Small: 29L x 30W x 24H inches
- Small Door: 11W x 14H inches
Large: 30L x 40W x 30H inches
- Large Door: 14W x 18H inches
About Options Plus Kennels
Options Plus is a manufacturer of high-quality, easy to assemble dog kennels, dog pens, kennel fence, and pet fencing for your home or business. What sets Options Plus apart is that none of the products are made from chain link, which is potentially harmful to your pet. All Options Plus products are proudly made in the United States, and are designed not only to keep your dog safely within the area you need, but also to keep other animals from entering the dog kennel and causing injury to your pet. The safety and security of your pet always come first at Options Plus.
Dimensions & Specifications
29L x 30W x 24H ft., 30L x 40W x 30H ft.
- Dimensions: 39.8 to 71.3W x 17.7L x 20.1H inches
- Adjustable, extra-wide design for unconventional openings
- Finished in beautiful hardwood
- Sturdy base ensures stability
- Side panels help to corral pets
- Rubber feet prevent damage to floors
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Solid wood construction
- 9 treat-concealing pegs
- Dozens of difficulty configurations
- Requires action based on sense of smell
- Dimensions: 12.25L x 11.5W x 2.5H in.
- Durable plastic construction
- Includes feeder for both water and food
- Wide base prevents spills
- Easy to fill and clean
- 6-gallon capacity
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to clean
- Smooth lines
Comments about Options Plus Insulated Dog House:
it is inside of an enclosure and I think it will work out well. Will have to put some type of mat on top as she jumps up and slides
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery was prompt but house was damaged. Fed-Ex was not helpful and wanted photographs of the damage, and a bunch of other paper forms. I find that as a method of putting you off.
I called Hayneedle and spoke with two of their people. I was very pleased with their response and will do business with them in the future and tell my friends. Anyone can sell you something but to me customer service is as important as price!!!