Orbelle Sarah 4 in 1 Convertible Crib n Bed Changer ComboItem#: HN-OTI040
$329.00 to $374.99
Tools, Hardware, Changing pad
What's Not Included
Crib Bedding, Cradle Mattress
Designed to last through the years, the Orbelle Sarah Crib n Bed will grow along with your child, converting from an elegant crib to a sophisticated bed as time goes on. A separately purchased conversion rails kit enables you to transform the crib with ease, saving time and money in the future.
Beside the crib, a three-drawer changing table -- with an included changing pad -- offers exceptional functionality, turning into a nightstand after conversion. The crib's headboard becomes the bed's headboard, and everything comes together -- the way it should be.
Durably constructed of solid wood, with a variety of finish options. Uses a standard crib mattress (not included). Tools and hardware included for assembly. This convertible crib is JPMA-approved.
About Orbelle Trade
Begun in Brooklyn, NY, in 1991, Orbelle has grown into a leading baby and teen furniture business, still family owned and operated. Fast shipping and quality furniture with exclusive designs and colors keep Orbelle at the forefront of baby and kids lines of furniture.
Dimensions & Specifications
69L x 33W x 43H in.
As with All Natural Wood Products Clean with Only Non-Toxic High grade Furniture Polish.
- GREENGUARD CERTIFIED - This entire mattress is certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Exclusive Posturetech provides 220 coils inside
- Everedge pylon supports at corners to retain shape
- Staphgard reinforced anti-bacterial cover
- Steel inside bars and rods to distribute weight and retain firmness
- 4 non-allergenic layers of materials for ultimate comfort
- Tear-resistant cover with vinyl binding wipes easily with cloth
- Fits toddler beds too
- Lifetime warranty
- Pthalate-free, fire-retardant, non-toxic materials
- 51.63L x 27.25W inches, 6 inches thick
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hard to Assemble
Comments about Orbelle Sarah 4 in 1 Convertible Crib n Bed Changer Combo:
My husband and I just finished assembling this crib. Overall it is very solid and sturdier than anticipated. Assembly was not easy. Parts were not labeled correctly, the pictures didn't match the parts, and the order of assembly was not correct (you have to change the order that you put the pieces together, or it won't work unless you defy the laws of physics). With some common sense, we were able to figure it out.
But main reason for the three-star rating is that the drawers do not fit right and sit on the rails crooked. The rails already came installed, so we know it's not user error. The crooked drawers really take away from what would have been a beautiful crib.