Oregon Scientific Diamond Weather StationItem#: HN-ORS049
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Oregon Scientific BAR1000A Diamond Weather Station integrates dazzling Swarovski crystal elements into a sleek display. The Diamond Weather Station is a most unique home accessory.
To the right, Swarovski crystals are shaped into the most recognizable of weather elements. Future weather forecast is indicated by the illumination of the appropriate symbol: red sun for a sunny day, blue cloud for a cloudy day, green raindrops for rain.
To the left, Atomic time allows for precise timekeeping – even during Daylight Saving Time updates. A wave of the hand toggles the display between the current time and indoor temperature.
- Displays weather forecasts with illuminated crystallized icons: Sunny (Red), Cloudy (Blue) and Rainy (Green)
- Self-setting precise timekeeping with Radio Controlled clock
- Change clock and indoor/outdoor temperature display with a wave of your hand
- Made with CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski elements
- Amber colored LED backlight
- Auto-toggle time to outdoor temperature display
- Light sensor automatically adjusts LCD display light intensity (daylight/dark)
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Temperature resolution 0.1 degrees Celsius (0.2 degrees Fahrenheit)
- THN132N temperature sensor included – transmits up to 100 feet from base
- AC adapter included
- Requires 4 AA batteries for back-up only
Dimensions & Specifications
3.6L x 2.4W x .8H inches (Remote Unit), 4.6x2.2x7.5H inches (Main Unit)