Orthoflex MattressItem#: HN-GRM016
Enjoy comfortable sleep that is truly oriented toward your health. The base of the Orthoflex Mattress maintains its shape over years of use due to its molecular composition. Anatomical support and the ergonomic adaptation to your shape favor the relaxation of your muscles while you sleep. It also encourages proper blood circulation for a proper night's rest. The four vents allow you to enjoy proper ventilation of the mattress, too.
Your comfort and health are considered in every part of this mattress. All materials used are hypoallergenic, and the upholstery is treated to prevent proliferation of mites. Additionally, the carbon filaments found inside the fabric repel static electricity. The mattress is 8 inches thick, and available in king, queen, twin, or full size.
This mattress ships rolled and vacuum-packed. Allow up to 48 hours for expansion to full size.
Order this mattress and enjoy a more healthful way to sleep.
Eliocel is a material with the following qualities:
- Anti-allergenic because it neither causes nor traps dust.
- Hygienic because it is immune to all micro-organisms (DUST MITES)
- Ecological because harmful expanders are not used.
- Ergonomic because it molds itself according to the body's weight. When Eliocel is compressed and connected to your body, it immediately adapts itself to the body's shape, offering resistance and good support when more compression occurs. This means it is able to respond immediately and proportionally to the various degrees of pressure that it is subjected to.
- Holds its shape and does not lose its density in the course of time thanks to its natural elastic properties. It can bear great pressure without breaking, it is resilient and rapidly regains its original size.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 38W x 9H inches, 74L x 54W x 9H inches, 80L x 60W x 9H inches, 80L x 75W x 9H inches
Full, King, Queen, Twin
$139.99 to $169.99
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$66.30 to $96.00
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room
$167.99 to $618.99
- Trim styling complements a wide range of interiors
- Comfortable support and durable design
- Eco-friendly composite wood with laminate finish
- Deep chocolate finish
- No box spring required
- Includes center support and slat system
- Rounded corners and soft edges for safety
- Optional nightstand and chest available
- Variety of sizes