Outdoor Director Chair - Set of 2 - Spice OrangeItem#: HN-NWF010
Spice up your bistro set with the help of the Outdoor Director Chair - Set of 2 - Spice Orange. Each outdoor director chair is built from durable acacia wood with a natural medium wood finish. The rich orange fabric for the seat and back of the chair is made from 100% polyester which has been tested at 350 hours, which means it will resist fading.
- Dimensions: 25L x 26.75W x 37.5H inches
- Arm rest height: 26 inches
- Seat height: 17.5 inches
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Fabric spot cleans with mild detergent
- Oil the wood frame often to maintain color and quality
- When not in use keep out elements
Dimensions & Specifications
All Other Materials, Wood
16W x 25D x 32H in.
Outdoor Director Chair - Set of 2 - Spice Orange Video
Learn more about the Outdoor Director Chair - Set of 2 - Spice Orange from a knowledgeable Hayneedle representative. Set of 2 director chairs made from acacia wood, seat and back made from 100% polyester and folding capabilities are just some of the features covered in this informational video.
The Outdoor Directors Chair Collection
- Hand-woven random weave PVC wicker shade
- Opal cylinder of unbreakable polycarbonate
- For use with a standard 100-watt light bulb
- Features a 2-level dimming switch
- Weather-proof, all-resin construction
- Choice of 58- or 70-inch tall floor lamps
- Weather-proof 12- or 14-foot cord and plug
- Heavy weighted bronze base won't blow away
- Shade measures 12.5 diam. x 21H inches
- Some assembly is required
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Support
- Good Value
- Minimal Assembly
Comments about Outdoor Director Chair - Set of 2 - Spice Orange:
Just received our shipment of 4 of these this week. I was impressed with the sturdy construction, the real wood, and the nice appearance on our patio. Using them as dining chairs with a square table...perfect; plus comfortable as a conversational chair. Met my expectations well. (We had just thrown out a group of director's chairs from a big box store that turned out to be made of glue and sawdust, which self destructed in the Florida humidity.) These should hold up well and keep a nice appearance.