Pawleys Island Natural Chambray Traditional Hammock PillowItem#: HN-HS770
Here's a pillow with a purpose. Not only is it big and cozy but the outdoor fabric is fade and weather resistant so it's made for days in the sun and nights under the stars. Plus, velcro fasteners on the back and grommets on each corner let you secure it to your hammock before you swing away. Featured in a soft chambray color that coordinates with any rope hammock and a variety of fabric hammocks, too.
- Hammock pillow in tough bit soft polyester
- Resists mold, mildew, and fading
- Velcro fasteners and grommets add stability
- Dimensions: 34L x 16W inches
- Resistant to rot, mold, mildew, fading, and staining
- Polyester fiber-fill batting
- Velcro fasteners for attaching to spreader bar
- Rolled-rim grommets with spurred washers add stability
- Weighs 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34L x 16W inches
- Includes 1-year warranty
The Pawleys Island Natural Chambray Traditional Hammock Pillow provides superior comfort and support for a peaceful day under the sun. This classic-style hammock pillow from Pawleys Island features all-weather chambray fabric in a neutral color, with polyester fiber-fill batting that supports your head with a perfect combination of firmness and flexibility.
About Pawleys Island
In 1889, the Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock was created at Pawleys Island, one of the oldest summer resorts on the South Carolina coast. When river boat pilot Captain Joshua John Ward found the grass-filled mattresses on his boat too hot in the summer, he decided to make a cool and comfortable cotton rope hammock to use on his boat. After several uncomfortable designs, Cap'n Josh made a hammock using wooden spreaders without knots. This original design has proven to be so comfortable that it's still used in Pawleys Island's popular hammocks, over a century later. Pawleys Island continues to use the highest-quality materials when making its traditional all-cotton rope, spun polyester rope, and DuraCord hammocks. The custom-designed stretcher bars are cut from seasoned Carolina red oak, then steamed, bent, drilled, sanded, and varnished to impart a comfortable sway to the hammock and to spread the rope evenly for optimum stability. The people of The Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock are incredibly proud to be anything but new-fangled. Now 120 years old and counting, they continue to offer the very best of their past, hoping it will help you better enjoy your future.
Dimensions & Specifications
Pawleys Island Hammocks
34W x 16H in.
- Quilted fabric hammock accommodates 2 people
- White oak spreader bars hand-dipped in gold spar varnish
- Weather-resistant Sunbrella material feels like cotton
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed dimensions: 6 ft. 8 in. L x 4 ft. 6 in. W
- Sunbrella fabric with 10 oz. of poly-fill fiber
- Includes quilted hammock and hammock stand
- 450-lb. weight capacity
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel stand in several colors
- Choose from a variety of hammock patterns
- Hanging hardware is included
- Overall hammock length: 13 ft.
- Stand assembles in 10 minutes with no tools
- Stand dimensions: 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H