Petersen Commercial Harvey Gap Picnic TableItem#: HN-PMC012
$1,599.99 to $1,699.99
This durable, concrete Petersen Harvey Gap picnic table is versatile, offering flexible placement, and is ideal for a variety of outdoor uses. With a mesh top and seats, and the strength of reinforced steel, this table is virtually maintenance-free and built to last, exceeding any industry standard of strength and resilience.
About Petersen Manufacturing Company
Petersen Manufacturing Site Furnishings, located in Denison, Iowa, is a nationally recognized leader in the production of high-quality precast concrete site amenities. For more than 90 years, Petersen Manufacturing has been setting the standard for quality products. Petersen precast site furnishings offer maximum durability and minimum maintenance. The rugged steel reinforced construction makes them an ideal solution for outdoor use. Yet the gentle beauty, enhanced by a variety of color and texture options, offers versatility that will add aesthetic value to property-indoors and out.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 66W x 29H inches, 96L x 66W x 29H inches
72L x 10W inches, 96L x 10W inches
510 lbs., 550 lbs.
Cast Stone & Concrete, Steel
Finish, Leg Finish, Size, 72 inches, 96 inches
- 30-gallon cedar wood recycling and refuse bin
- Designed for use on your deck or patio
- Nesting lid sits flush into the top of can
- Top frame piece removes for easy bag insertion
- 16L x 16W x 29H inches exterior
- 14L x 14W x 25H inches interior
- Innovative patent-pending pop-up frame design
- UV-treated, mildew-resistant, water-repellant fabric cover
- High-impact, injection-molded connectors
- Provides more than 70 square feet of coverage
- Four-position vertical adjustment from 4'1" - 4'10"
- Fits tables up to 10 feet long
- Tilt-mount brackets adjust to 20° in either direction
- Easy setup and tear-down in minutes
- Includes easy, step-by-step instructions