POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic Vineyard Garden Arm ChairItem#: HN-PW302
We know a good thing when we see it, and we know you do too. That's why we're so excited to offer you the PolyWood Garden Arm Chair. With excellent proportions and unbelievably resilient materials, this arm chair offers comfort and quality that lasts. This is top-of-the-line recycled plastic with a real wood look. Not that plastic-looking stuff you get at the grocery store. It's dense, thick, and will last a lifetime. Choose from several colors to find the one that best complements your patio.
The advantages of Poly-Wood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. Poly-Wood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. Poly-Wood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every Poly-Wood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
Poly-Wood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most Poly-Wood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Assembly Difficulty Level
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 1-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly