POLYWOOD® Seashell Recycled Plastic Adirondack ChairItem#: HN-PW396
Strong and durable, the Polywood Seashell Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair is also comfortable and easy to maintain with only soap and water. Available in your choice of color, these beautiful chairs are made to look like wood but are crafted from recycled plastic that won't fade, rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth.
- Made in the USA
- Won't warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth
- UV stabilized colors keep up the color
The advantages of Poly-Wood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. Poly-Wood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. Poly-Wood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every Poly-Wood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
Poly-Wood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most Poly-Wood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
31.25W x 33.75D x 38.5H in.
$39.99 to $49.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue Stripe and Aqua Blue
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches
$19.99 to $26.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance