PowerChef Pedestal Electric GrillItem#: HN-DX223
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
No flames make this grill a friend to balconies, while no tanks make it a friend to the environment. Introducing the PowerChef Pedestal Electric Grill. Now you can cook like the professionals for up to six people at a time. This electric grill features two cooking modes: choose the manual mode for complete cooking control, or choose the programmed mode for helpful instructions about when to place your food, when to flip it, and when to serve it. No guesswork there!
Key features include:
- Easy, automatic controls make it simple to cook like a professional
- Electric operation eliminates the messy hassles of gas grilling
- Large, 216 square-inch grilling surface cooks as much as a grill twice its size because every inch cooks with even power and there are no cold spots
- EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System creates 650-degree searing temperature and lower cooking element with precise, even heat
- Choose between manual and programmed cooking modes
About Dimplex Electric Grills
With over 30 years' experience in the field of electric appliances, Dimplex has earned a reputation for innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction. Establishing themselves first as a leader in electric fireplaces, Dimplex has expanded into the business of electric grills. They recently developed the PowerChef electric grill, which was received with immediate critical praise for its eco-friendliness (eliminating carbon monoxide or emissions), user-friendliness (offering programmable modes and one-touch button features), and convenience (no tanks allow for balcony use). Dimplex electric grills simply plug into standard household outlets and come in a variety of sizes and styles, including portable and tabletop models.
Dimensions & Specifications
43W x 21.75D x 43H inches