ProCage Batting Tunnel Net No. 42Item#: HN-TSII037
$699.99 to $1,099.99
The ProCage Batting Tunnel Net No. 42 is constructed of high-density polyethylene fiber, which is extruded with a permanent black color and with U.V. inhibitors throughout each filament. The netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion-resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use. Plus, it is low-stretch, which means no drooping overhead ceiling or having to re-hang net due to stretch or sag. This net is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and comes in a choice of sizes.
About Trigon Sports
Located in Memphis, TN, Trigon Sports is family owned and specializes in the direct importation and distribution of team sports equipment. Providing the essentials for every level of play from Little League to the Big Leagues, Trigon Sports is well known for their exclusive line of ProCage™ branded sports equipment, which features the industry’s best protective screens and batting tunnel nets. Trigon has expanded the focus of its product line from baseball/softball to include all major team sports, including basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, track & field, and speed & agility training.
Dimensions & Specifications
School and Pro
55L x 12W x 12H ft., 55L x 14W x 12H ft., 70L x 14W x 12H ft., 75L x 15W x 12H ft.
Size: Choose from 5 Size options
- Polyethylene thread with a rope border on all 4 sides
- Attach behind batting and pitching areas to prolong net life
- Can be hung in middle of tunnel for 2 hitting stations
- Satisfaction ensured
- Measures 168L x 144W inches
- Made of durable metal
- Complete tunnel frame hardware kit
- Features 1 manual winch and 285 feet of steel aircraft cable
- Includes 7 eyebolts, 5 pulleys, and 42 steel snap rings