QHYCCD IMG132E Color Planetary CCD CameraItem#: HN-ASTR004
The IMG132E is a high performance CMOS camera for Lunar / planetary application. Using Sony's Exmor CMOS sensor which gives clear and noise free image. Unlike other old cmos technology, IMG132E has no visible Fixed Pattern noise like the vertical lines. And IMG132E has no random horizontal noise even in very high gain conditions.
IMG132E also has the high FPS performance. It achieve 25fps at 1280*1024 full size mode and achieve 86fps at 640*480 center crop mode.
- SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor IMX035
- 1/3inch Effective imaging area
- Pixel Size: 3.63um x 3.63um
- 25fps at 1280 x 1024, 86fps at 640 x 480 (Max)
- ADC: 12bit - Internal 4 bits per Channel - 8 bit output
- QE: Blue 61%, Green 63%, Red 54%
- 1.25" Telescope Interface
- USB Bus Powered
- Weight: 190g,
- Supplied with USB cable, 1.25" nosepiece
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
QHYCCD Camera Systems