Raytech AV-18 Heavy Duty Vibrating Rock TumblerItem#: HN-KNI025
The Raytech AV-18 Heavy Duty Vibrating Rock Tumbler has been newly redesigned as a much heavier machine, positioned to be the most durable tumbler of its class. The vibrating bowl holds about .18 cubic feet, or about 16 pounds. Built-in inlet and outlet ports simplify rinsing, and the heavy-duty motor has an adjustable amplitude so you use only the power you need. Raytech tumblers are backed by a one-year warranty.
About Raytech Industries
Raytech Industries, a division of Lyman Products Corporation, specializes in the manufacture and sale of high quality gem cutting, polishing, finishing equipment and accessories for everyone; from the hobbyist to the industrial user.
Dimensions & Specifications
Rock Tumblers for Professionals
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
12 Years and up
- 4-step finishing kit
- For vibratory or rotating tumblers
- Designed for agate and other hard materials
- Enough to polish 8-10 lbs.
- Not recommended for soft stones
- Gemstone materials of varying size and hardness
- May include bloodstone, quartz, tiger's eye, amethyst, and more
- No choice of stone assortment
- Approximately 2 lbs. per package
$11.99 to $59.99
- Assortment of Mexican tumbling rocks
- Choose 1-, 5-, or 15-lb. packages
- Approximately 10-12rocks per pound
- Nice sampling for beginners