Recaro ProSport Harness to Booster Seat - AspenItem#: HN-RER026
Best Bet booster seat by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Sleek, stylish, and safe, the Recaro ProSport Harness to Booster Seat - Aspen has a multitude of safety and comfort features that you and your child are sure to love. Able to convert from a harness seat to a booster seat with a simple removal system, you can use the five-point harness until your child reaches 90 lbs. and the booster seat until your child reaches 120 lbs. Made to grow with your child, this carseat features an EasyAdjust five-point Harness which adjusts with the head rest so you don't have to worry about re-threading to ensure the position of the harness should straps are properly placed. The QuickLift Head Restraint features a lift lever to easily and conveniently position the head restraint to properly fit your child.
The Recaro ProSport Harness to Booster Seat has polystyrene EPS foam throughout the carseat which helps to absorb the crash force energy should an accident occur. This carseat is also designed with side impact protection which helps to protect five vulnerable areas of your child in case of a side impact collision. These include your child's head, neck, face, torso, and pelvis. The color coded belt guide, available in both the booster and harness mode, makes it easy for you to identify the proper belt path and position of either the LATCH strap of your car's seatbelt so you never have to wonder if you got it right. The ErgoShell structure of this carseat, as well as the SoftTouch Seat Cushion, are designed to make sure your child is comfortable the entire time they are in the car. Your child even has multi-purpose storage pockets at their disposal so they can keep their snacks, drinks, and small toys close at hand without cluttering up your car. The recline mechanism of this carseat makes it quick and easy to adjust the carseat so you can properly fit it into your own car. Rated the Best Bet Booster Seat in 2009, 2010, and 2011, this carseat is a practical and safe choice for your child.
- For children 27-59H inches
- Converts to a booster with a simple removal system
- Use as a belt-positioning booster seat from 30 to 120 lbs.
- 5-point harness can be used up to 90 lbs.
- Features a soft, wear-resistant fabric
- Ergonomic shell ensures your baby's comfort
- Convenient lift lever positions the head restraint
- Side impact protection energy-absorbing foam
- Has polystyrene EPS foam throughout the carseat
- Foam helps absorb crash force energy
- Color coded belt guides ensure belt is used properly
- SoftTouch Seat Cushion provides a comfortable ride
- Recline mechanism easily adjusts seat to fit your car
- Features a premium push button LATCH system
- Has a universal top tether system
- Includes multi-purpose storage pockets
- Rated Best Bet booster seat in 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Rated by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Highest weight capacity in its class
- Made in the USA
Recaro not only cares about comfort and safety, but they have been experimenting, innovating, and providing those qualities in their products for over a century, as a leading designer of children's car seats, as well as airline and race car seats. Starting as a saddle master and quickly moving into the burgeoning automotive industry at the turn of the 20th century, Recaro set the tone for their enduring business practices as they brought the first adjustable seat and seat with adjustable shoulder supports to the market. Today, Recaro brings their customers the best safety that engineering can provide, in the attractive, modern styles that their customers, big or small, want to ride in.
Dimensions & Specifications
- #1 rated car seat base for easy transfers
- Constructed of extra-strength, durable plastic
- Flex-Loc flexible latch straps
- Adjustable base height
- Fully compatible with Baby Trend seats & most vehicles
- Dimensions: 21L x 15W x 7H inches
- 2 adjustable window shades
- Suitable for stationary or rolling windows
- Protects child from harmful UV rays
- Filters sun's annoying glare
- Easy to install
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Adjust
- Easy to install
Comments about Recaro ProSport Harness to Booster Seat - Aspen:
We bought this car seat for our grand daughter. My daughter and son in law bought it first and really were impressed so we decided to do them same