Italtrike Pilot 300 Series Red Fire Truck TricycleItem#: HN-IK062
The Italtrike Pilot 300 Series Red Fire Truck Tricycle encourages active, imaginative play. The fire chief can drive, accompanied by one of his firefighting friends in the back. This unique toy is perfect for kids who want to take their rides to the next level with a real vehicle. It combines European style and outstanding workmanship, with commercial-grade steel construction and a durable, long-lasting painted finish in vibrant red and black. The remarkable fire truck design eliminates any possibility of pinch points and features distinctive straight handlebars and a comfortable molded plastic seat. Perfect for kids aged three to six years old, it can accommodate weights up to 77 pounds. This high-quality, child-safe trike offers all of the features required to meet the high demands of parents. Furthermore, it meets all ASTM, CPSC, and CE standards.
Located in northern Italy, ItalTrike was founded in 1983 and has been producing toys for 25 years. With a passion for fun, high-quality items that any child can enjoy, ItalTrike keeps the parents' concerns in mind as well. These toys are all designed and manufactured with safety as a prime concern, and meet European Saftey Standards. ItalTrike is internationally registered and meets ISO international standards for quality management.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
45L x 22W x 27H in.
4 - 6 years
- School bus design encourages imaginative play
- Distinctive straight handlebars and molded plastic seat
- Meets ASTM, CPSC, and CE standards
- Vibrant yellow and black painted design
- Commercial-grade steel construction
- Recommended for children aged 4 to 6
- 45L x 22W x 27H inches
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up