Reflections 7 Drawer ChestItem#: HN-LGC127
With the Reflections chest from Legacy Classic Furniture, you can create an effective organizational system without sacrificing style. The chest is crafted with ornate details, such as decorative drawer panels, rounded wooden feet, circular drawer pulls, and carved detailing on the top corners to create a look that is both elegant and timeless. The front of the dresser features a waved shape that adds an unexpected sense of depth to your bedroom, and seven drawers allow you to store everything from clothing to jewelry.
Timeless design and superior craftsmanship come together in the Reflections 7 Drawer Chest, making it an excellent choice for your child's room. The antique off-white finish complements the charming design, featuring soft curves and exquisite floral detailing. Seven drawers offer generous storage for clothing and everyday items.
You'll appreciate the construction of this piece which is crafted from poplar solids, select hardwood solids, and select hardwood veneers. Reinforced corners and solid wood corner blocks ensure sturdiness and durability of this chest, while all-wood drawer construction with French dovetail joinery and framed drawer fronts give it a distinctive look. The built-in roller wheel feature offers smooth operation, while the metal drawer guide system has built-in drawer stops, eliminating unwanted drawer removal.
About Legacy Classic Furniture
Committed to offering the best of today's youth-bedroom styles for the young and young at heart, Legacy Classic Furniture offers a wide selection of best-selling designs and finishes with a large variety of beds, storage, and study options. Dedicated to providing outstanding quality at reasonable prices, Legacy Classic Furniture employs quality materials, proven construction techniques, and the highest safety standards to manufacture exceptional products that are built to last a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
Number of Drawers
40W x 19D x 51H inches
Care Instructions: Legacy Classic Kids furniture does not require the use of furniture polish. Tops can be cleaned with a damp cloth. To best maintain the integrity of the product:
- Immediately wipe up spills. If left alone, they can cause damage to the finish.
- Always use a protective pad when using a writing utensil or placing anything hot on the surface.
- Rotate accessories placed on the piece so they do not remain in the same place for extended periods of time. Ingredients from some plastics may damage the finish. Do not place plastic materials such as place mats or vinyl notebooks, etc. on your furniture.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk repair kits or other quality furniture polish/repair kits that are available at most home improvement stores.
- Direct sunlight can damage the finish of your furniture.