Riverstone Industries Monticello 8 x 24 ft. GreenhouseItem#: HN-RVCO010
Greenhouse, Gutter system, Integrated base, 5 Roof vents with automatic openers
What's Not Included
Sink, Shade system, Work bench, Programmable watering system
Those who live in glass houses . . . would do well to pick up a Riverstone Industries Monticello 8 x 24 ft. Greenhouse. Okay, so as large as this greenhouse is, you probably still couldn't live in it, but it can help you live. It's no secret that food you grow yourself is far healthier than the overpriced and chemically sprayed stuff you get in large supermarkets. And this large greenhouse allows you to start a substantial crop early and even produce year round. Serious growers are always looking for safe, sustainable ways to extend their growing season. With commercial-grade materials, this greenhouse gives you all the space you'll need to do just that.
The Monticello Greenhouse by Riverstone Industries uses the highest-quality extruded aluminum available - over 100 lbs. more than an average imported greenhouse of this size. Furthermore, it uses high-impact, UV-stable 8mm twin wall polycarbonate for the walls and roof, whereas most other greenhouses on the market use less expensive materials that they stretch as thin as .2mm. Riverstone's extra measures of strength pay off by securing your greenhouse and all its precious contents from snow loads up to 24 pounds per square foot and from gusts of wind up to 113 miles per hour, making this far stronger than the average greenhouse. In addition to its ability to hold up under strenuous natural conditions, these high-quality materials also make the greenhouse's growing potential more efficient, stretching the natural season longer and cutting down on electric bills for those looking to grow year round.
Not only does Riverstone Industries use the highest grade materials on these greenhouses, they also construct them with features designed to help you make the most of your horticultural efforts. The automatic roof vents will enable you to keep a good temperature and airflow, while the dual integrated rain water gutter system helps you make the most of the elements that nature already provides. And Riverstone hasn't forgotten to keep assembly simple, so even an inexperienced builder doesn't have to waste a whole weekend putting this greenhouse together. In less than a day, you'll be able to jump right into your planting and production, which is the reason you bought it in the first place.
- High-impact, UV stable 8 mm twin polycarbonate walls and roof
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame
- Easy, fast assembly even for inexperienced builders
- Assembly time of approximately 6.5 hours
- Peak height: 90 inches
- Sidewall height: 58 inches
- Door dimensions: 48W x 68H in.
- "Easy roll" sliding entry doors with locking ability
- Five 2 x 2 ft. roof vents with automatic openers
- Expandable in 4-ft. increments as needed (extensions sold separately)
- Efficient - average annual cost for year round operation is $200-$250
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs./sq. ft.
- Wind load capacity: 52m/sec. (113 mph gusts)
- Proudly made in the United States
About Riverstone Industries
Riverstone Industries prides itself on producing high-quality environmentally and economically conscientious products for the masses. They believe that their green product lines will enable everyone to help forge a brighter future for themselves and their world. By creating merchandise that is easy to assemble, backed by confident warranties, and supported by top-notch customer service, they have built and maintained outstanding quality that has resulted in customer satisfaction. Over the years, Riverstone Industries has also made a conscious effort to move its design and manufacturing programs to the United States, helping secure domestic jobs and a stronger economic environment.
Dimensions & Specifications
24.5L x 8.1W x 7.6H ft.
48W x 68H in.
8 mm Polycarbonate Twin Wall
Color, Aluminum, Black
- 4-ft. extension for Monticello series greenhouses
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame for lasting quality
- High-impact, UV-stable 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Integrated dual gutter system and flush-base design
- 2 x 2-ft. roof vent with automatic opener
- Unpainted frame or electrostatically painted black
- Overall dimensions: 4.1L x 8.1W x 7.6H feet
$169.99 to $299.99
- Designed specifically for the Monticello series
- Keeps greenhouse cool by reflecting heat and sun
- Quick, easy installation
- Choice of size reflects quantity of shade cloths
- Grommets, filament, and bungee ball ties included
- Heavy-duty, commercial-grade material (63%)
$249.99 to $459.99
- Designed specifically for the Monticello series
- Vents allow water, sun, and air to circulate beneath
- Quick, easy installation on either side wall
- Can be installed at any height up to 4 ft.
- Can be installed initially or as a later addition
- Choice of size
- Full 24 inches deep and holds up to 600 pounds