Grand Trunk Road ReclinerItem#: HN-THI014
The Road Recliner is like a hang glider for people afraid of heights. This super comfy chair suspends from a tree or stand and is just plain fun. Perfect for one person, the road recliner holds up to 250 pounds, is lightweight, and a breeze to set up. It's made with a durable aluminum frame with parachute nylon seat that is triple-stitched for durability. This recliner comes complete with a pillow, footrest, and padded arm rests.
- Durable, all-weather aluminum frame
- Parachute nylon in several colorful options
- Accommodates 1 person and up to 250 lbs.
- Lightweight and a snap to set up
- Includes pillow, footrest, and padded arm rests
Chair, Footrest, Pillow, Hanging Rope, Carrying Bag
- Easily adjustable
- Comes with a hanging rope and carrying bag
- Drainage hole on bottom keeps rain water from accumulating
- Available in several different colors
- Weighs 3.5 pounds
Perfect for the outdoors, whether you're on a camping trip or in your own backyard, the Road Recliner is lightweight, durable, and comfortable. Made from parachute nylon and 3x nylon stitching, this chair has a sturdy aluminum frame and holds up to 250 pounds. Lightweight at only 3.5 pounds, this chair measures 7 x 40 inches and comes with a pillow, footrest, and padded armrest for comfort. The Road Recliner also features drainage holes on the bottom so you don't have to worry about water accumulating in the bottom and taking forever to dry. Easily adjustable, this chair also comes with a hanging rope and carrying bag, and is available in your choice of colors.
Dimensions & Specifications
Hanging Hardware Included
Assembly Difficulty Level
- Rip-prevention pattern for rugged use
- Quick-dry material resists mildew and rot
- Sized for 1 person; 250-lb. weight capacity
- Bed dimensions: 9.5 ft. L x 4.5 ft. W
- Overall hammock length: 9.5 ft.
- Hammock weighs just 10 oz.
- Folds into an attached stuff sack
- 100% polyester taffeta, breathable material
- Choose from several prints and patterns
- S-hooks included