Robertson 4-ft. V Series Redwood Garden BridgeItem#: HN-RGB005
Bridge, Hardware, Assembly instructions
DescriptionOne of the more unique bridges on the market today, the Roberton V Series Single Rail Bridge is the touch your yard has been looking for. Constructed of beautiful and durable California Redwood, this bridge can be the centerpiece of your landscape for many years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
Bridge Length (ft.)
AssemblyStart off with the 2 long beams (they are marked on the inside) and place them on the flat ground. Then get the planks (each one of them is numbered) and start from one end of the beams and match the number on the planks with the same number location that is on the beam, working your way to the other end. Look at the numbers and the lines that have been drawn to show you the correct location of all the parts. After you have all the planks screwed to the beams, start with the posts, which are numbered for correct locations. Also, bolt the posts on using a 9/16 wrench, looking at the trace lines for correct locations. Get the rails, looking at the correct numbers for correct locations. Screw the rails on the center post first -- you might need two people to do this, or better yet, a C clamp on one end, and then GENTLY pull down to where the trace lines are. Screw in place .
$149.98 to $199.98
- A favorite among customer-rated items
- Crafted of beautiful, aromatic cedar wood
- High-quality - insect- and rot-resistant
- Fits pots up to 17 inches in diameter
- Pre-drilled drainage holes - you don't have to do a thing
- Ships totally assembled
- High-quality oil based weather finish
- Constructed from cast aluminum
- Provides ample space for easy walking and a visible path
- Delightful addition to your garden or yard
- Dimensions: 11.68L x 8.68W x 1H in.
$64.99 to $99.99
- Cedar walkway is naturally weather-resistant
- Bends, curves and shapes to the surface it's laid on
- Measures 94 inches long for flexible use
- Add optional anchors to secure your walkway in place