Robo-Pong Ball Catch Net IIItem#: HN-NGY009
Take the work out of your ping-pong workout with the Robo-Pong Ball Catch Net II! This handy net collects your returned serves and funnels them into a collection bucket, meaning you won't have to collect the balls by hand when the robot runs dry. The net attaches quickly and easily to the table, and collapses for compact storage when not in use. Add the optional side nets to greatly increase the net's ball catching efficiency! Assembly is simple, but does require a #2 Phillips-head screwdriver. A 1-year limited warranty and 5-year service policy are included for your peace of mind.
Founded in 1975 by Joe Newgarden, Newgy Industries is based around Joe's original design of the Newgy robot. The design took 16 years of research and development before its first commercial release in 1988. Joe believes that the robot, if properly used, can revolutionize the way we learn table tennis, whether we're beginners or national champions. Designed for simple use, easy storage, and easy maintenance, the Newgy robot can be used by any player at any skill level and is a truly unique addition to the world of table tennis.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Works to funnel balls into collection bucket (not included)
- Side nets pair with Robo-Pong Ball Catch Net II (not included)
- Attaches quickly and easily; collapses for efficient storage
- Requires a #2 Phillips-head screwdriver for assembly
- Included 1-year limited warranty and 5-year service policy
- Designed for recreational use
- Regulation size: 40mm
- Consistent bounce and spin
- Longer volleys
- 144 balls for uninterrupted games