Royal Vanity and HutchItem#: HN-AAI541
Vanity, Faucet, Mirror
Oh, my, what a masterpiece! The impressive Royal Vanity and Hutch is a feast for the eyes, with beautiful sculpted accents everywhere you look. Seemingly endless drawers and doors each feature their own accents, set off by the perfectly blended wood stain that fades from honey to dark walnut tones. A gleaming black granite countertop reflects the overhead light nearly as much as the large mirror. We don't know who's the fairest of them all, but whoever owns this is surely the luckiest. The included faucet is not functional.
Please note that faucets, drains, and other plumbing-related items are not covered by the AA Importing Co. Inc. warranty.
About A.A. Importing
Founded in 1934 by A.A. Gralnick, A.A. Importing Company, Inc. began as a distributor of kerosene lamp parts in the Gas Light Square area in St. Louis, Mo. Before and after World War II, A.A. Importing was heavily involved in the importation of fine crystal and art glass, as well as fine porcelain from Europe. The company became famous for its fine selection of art glass and accessories for the antique trader, as well as replacement parts.
By the mid 1970s, A.A. Importing was the leading company in the world in the field of antique reproductions utilizing a variety of materials, including porcelain, glass, iron, brass, and ceramic. Since 1974, the company has adapted its extensive knowledge of antique and popular styles to suit the manufacturing of small furniture items, including Bentwood hat racks, corner decorations, marble-top plant stands, and round oak tables. Today, A.A. Importing's sources of antique reproductions have expanded worldwide.
Dimensions & Specifications
AA Importing Company
63W x 22D x 87H inches
- For installation with 3 holes on 6- to 12-inch centers
- Solid brass construction
- Choose a metal finish that matches your bathroom
- Ceramic disk valve cartridge
- Lever handles are included
- 1.5 gpm flow rate
- Limited lifetime warranty
$185.26 to $270.82
- Easy-to use 2-handle lever design
- 4-inch center set design allows for easy installation
- ADA compliant
- Aerated flow for everyday use
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Overall dimensions: 5.31L x 9.25W x 3.75H inches
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Brass construction with brushed nickel finish
- 4-inch centerset mounting with pop-up drain
- 3-hole installation with single handle design
- .5-inch NPSM threaded male inlet shanks
- Maximum flow rate of 2.2 GPM at 60 psi
- Limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 11.02L x 2.76W x 8.46H inches