RTS Recycled Plastic Rain Barrel CollectorItem#: HN-RTS017
Barrel, Lid, Spigot
What's Not Included
Your garden will reap the benefits of using collected rainwater, and you will reduce the stress on the municipal water treatment facilities when you use the RTS Recycled Plastic Rain Barrel Collector. The recycled plastic is tough and durable, while the wood grain effect offers an aesthetic element. You'll receive a complete set up with a barrel, lid, and spigot, so you can begin collecting rain water, help the environment, and even save on your water bill. Black stand sold separately; see product accessories below to add to your order.
In 2000, RTS Companies Inc., was formed as a spinoff of the plastics division of Canbar. Since then, RTS Companies has grown its small plastics division into a well-known North American manufacturer of custom and proprietary molded plastic products. Today, RTS Companies continues with the tradition of producing high-quality products for several different markets.
Dimensions & Specifications
27D x 35H in.
$34.98 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed for use with the RTS Green 53 Gallon Rain Barrel Collector
- Creates a larger offset between the spigot and ground
- Adds visual appeal to the rain collector
- Measures 11 inches high
- Diameter is 27 inches