RTS Underground Water TankItem#: HN-RTS021
The benefits of implementing and using the RTS Underground Water Tank are both economical and environmental. It is simple to install, and suitable for almost any household property size or location. Proper use and maintenance of this system can greatly reduce storm run-off into local rivers and lakes. The stored rainwater can be used for tasks such as watering your garden or landscaping, helping to improve the health of lawns and trees, while reducing your dependency on municipal water supplies.
Rain water is naturally soft, and does not contain certain minerals, such as chlorine and fluoride. One place you'll see the difference - if you wash your car with rainwater, there are less spots after you rinse.
In 2000, RTS Companies Inc., was formed as a spinoff of the plastics division of Canbar. Since then, RTS Companies has grown its small plastics division into a well-known North American manufacturer of custom and proprietary molded plastic products. Today, RTS Companies continues with the tradition of producing high-quality products for several different markets.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 48W x 48H in.
$34.98 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Special stand lifts rain barrel 11-inches off ground
- Easier to fill watering cans and less bending for you
- Constructed of select pressure treated Southern pine
- 1-year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: 30L x 30W x 14H inches
- Measures 22.5 inches from post to post