Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem Stroller - Orion BlackItem#: HN-DJG304
One baby is work, two babies need the professional help of the Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem Stroller - Orion Black. Designed to accommodate twins or children close in age, this convenient stroller understands that moms and dads need assistance. Providing you with a variety of organization features, safety assurances, and accessory elements, this must-have is bound to be your new best friend.
- Accepts 2 designer infant car seats (sold separately)
- Padded rear seat converts to infant carriage
- Removable, washable seat pads
- Rear canopy features a peek-a-boo window
- Dimensions: 26.25W x 45D x 44H inches
About Safety 1st
Safety 1st attributes its success to a never-wavering commitment to child safety. Acquired by Dorel Industries in 2000 (makers of "Baby on Board" signs), Safety 1st has been able to continue its dedication to making our world safer for children. For years, parents have trusted Safety 1st and Dorel Industries to create products that are convenient, durable, safe, and innovative. These companies specialize in making quality products at affordable prices and are proud to be showcased as a leader in their field.
Dimensions & Specifications
Weight Capacity (lbs)
26.25W x 45D x 44H in.
50 lbs. per Seat
- Frame constructed from lightweight steel
- Easy 1-hand harness adjustment for convenient use
- 5-point safety harness with push-button release
- EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior impact protection
- Weight capacity: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26L x 16.5W x 25H inches
- #1 rated car seat base for easy transfers
- Constructed of extra-strength, durable plastic
- Flex-Loc flexible latch straps
- Adjustable base height
- Fully compatible with Baby Trend seats & most vehicles
- Dimensions: 21L x 15W x 7H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Smooth Ride
Comments about Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem Stroller - Orion Black:
I love this stroller! The fact that the front seat can face forwards or backwards is one of my favorite features. I also like that the car seat can fit in either seat. It is a little heavy and bulky, but it's not too bad. I have a jeep grand cherokee and it takes up almost the entire trunk space. It is worth it though. My husband is deployed and it makes trips out so much easier with my toddler and infant. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great double stroller!