Sarabi Linear Bench - Industry RedItem#: HN-SSO004
$1,149.99 to $1,199.99
The fact is, seating isn't in use all the time. And when it's not, shouldn't it be good to look at? That's the attitude infusing the bright, bold Sarabi Linear Bench - Industry Red. Crafted with durable, fully welded steel tubing cut in clean segments and simply joined, this artful bench has a wide-open seat and a rich red powder coat finish. It looks great on the porch or patio, but it's ideal for indoor use, too - use it as a place to put on shoes in the entryway or create an eclectic look in the dining room by using it instead of chairs along one side of the dining table. We've got two generous sizes to fit every need.
- 40W x 11D x 18H inches
- 58W x 11D x 18H inches
About Sarabi Studio
In Austin, Texas, it takes three to produce Sarabi Studio's super-modern wares: a lead designer, a stainless steel and mild steel artist, and a woodworker and metal finisher. Together, they create hand-crafted furniture with the ideals set forth by proprietor - and that lead designer - Payam Sarabi: designs that turn heads and make a bold minimal statement.
Dimensions & Specifications
40W x 11D x 18H in., 58W x 11D x 18H in.
42 lbs., 51 lbs.
No Assembly Required
5 Year Limited
Width, 40 in., 58 in.
- Modern, minimal seating for indoors or out
- Durable, precision-welded stainless steel
- Simply joined, clean-cut square segments
- High-impact floor protectors at base of each leg
- Dimensions: 14W x 14D x 14H inches
- Features a leather seat and back
- Has a chromed steel frame
- Variety of leather shades available
- Chrome-tube back, arms and legs
- Made in Italy
- Modern outdoor dining table made to last
- Durable steel frame with Brazilian redwood slats
- Black powder-coat finish and natural wood stain
- Hand-assembled with stainless steel fasteners
- Dimensions: 87L x 38W x 30H inches