Schon Contemporary Leg 66 Inch Cast Iron Freestanding TubItem#: HN-YOW601
What's Not Included
With its uncomplicated form and pure, clean lines, the Schon Contemporary Leg 66 Inch Cast Iron Freestanding Tub harmonizes perfectly with your modern decor. The white cast iron tub sits on sturdy walnut blocks instead of old-fashioned claw feet for a novel take on a classic concept. The slip-resistant surface and double rounded ends ensure a safe and comfortable bathing experience. There are no faucet holes to sully this modern tub's pristine bowl, so have fun picking out a freestanding faucet (not included) to complete the set. A chrome leg tub drain is included.
- Be sure to carefully measure your space before purchasing this tub!
- We recommend this tub be installed by a professional plumber or contractor.
- Faucet sold separately
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Your "other" Warehouse
For over 20 years, Your "other" Warehouse (YOW) has been amassing a collection of products to address the needs of kitchen and bath dealers and showrooms. As the country's premier master distributor of these products, YOW stocks over 500,000 decorative faucets, fixtures and accessories. Today, the company offers top brands from three strategically placed distribution centers in Louisiana, Nevada, and Maryland. For unique designs inspired by travels around the globe, look to World Imports, a member of the YOW distribution family. With YOW, you'll find the industry's best selection and receive stellar customer service from knowledgeable professionals.
Dimensions & Specifications
24.75 inch Maximum Water Depth
64L x 34.25W x 23.87H inches