SeaLife AquaPod Underwater MonopodItem#: HN-STEI254
What's Not Included
Extendable underwater monopod
The SeaLife AquaPod allows for close up underwater photos and videos while maintaining a comfortable distance between you and your subject. It's ideal for exciting shark images and video, as well as other more dangerous ocean species.
Rotate the camera on the AquaPod to easily take self-portait images. Easy to use and hold steady, both above and below the water, the AquaPod extends from 18 inches (46cm) to 53 inches (135cm).
As the name implies, the AquaPod is non-corrosive and resistant to salt water, making it unique among other monopods and the perfect underwater photography accessory.
The AquaPod includes a wrist strap and a GoPro mount.
- Fits all SeaLife cameras as well as all other cameras with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Includes GoPro adapter and quick release mounting plate
- Built-in self image mirror
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Includes lanyard with clip and rubber grip for secure hold
- Compact and lightweight for easy travel
- Extends from 18 inches (46 cm) to 53 inches (135 cm)
Dimensions & Specifications
- 14 MP CCD for sharp pictures
- HD Video with Sound
- Large 3.0" LCD Display
- Underwater use to 200 ft - Guaranteed
- Amazing durability and shock resistance
- Waterproof to 200 ft / 60m
- Mini Wide Angle Lens included
- Large, wide spread 3-button design for easy operation
- Video mode at 30 fps with sound
- 9 megapixels for sharp, high-resolution pictures
- Large 2.4" TFT Color LCD for easy on-camera viewing