ShelterLogic™ Canopy Tan CoverItem#: HN-NA050
The ShelterLogic 12 x 26 SUPER MAX 10-Leg Canopy is the perfect solution for any kind of outdoor storage or shelter need.
Frame,Canopy,25 SL Bungee Fasteners,10 Foot Plates,Temporary Spike Anchors,Hardware Kit,Instructions
From the #1 shelter manufacturer in North America comes the ShelterLogic 12 x 26 SUPER MAX 10-Leg Canopy, a professional-quality canopy that effortlessly provides instant shade and protection from the elements. Housing a number of excellent innovations in shelter design and built from only the most dependable materials, this piece promises to work perfectly in any situation - from decks and patios to vehicle storage and special events. The ShelterLogic 12 x 26 SUPER MAX 10-Leg Canopy features:
- Sturdy, high-grade, 2-inch-thick steel frame subjected to a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process, then bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder coat. Prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Advance-engineered, triple-layer polyethylene cover, UV-treated inside and out with patented fade blockers and anti-aging/anti-fungal agents, resulting in a cover that withstands the elements.
- Quick and easy setup built in with slip-together swedged tubing and patented Twist Tite tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers for a clean and finished look.
All of this comes together in the hands of ShelterLogic, a company world-renowned for its constant commitment to quality and pioneering designs, so well illustrated in this canopy. The ideal shelter solution for any outdoor event, the ShelterLogic 12 x 26 SUPER MAX 10-Leg Canopy means instant and effortless shade and protection.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Legs
12W x 26L ft
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is a matter of hours with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your carport.
- Heavy-grade polyester cover is UV-treated inside and out
- Polyurethane lining is double-stitched and sealed
- Fits on ShelterLogic 2-inch-diameter steel tubing frame
- Available in tan or white
- Perfect for more formal occasions
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds tight
- 15-inch length
- Portable and reusable
- Includes rope, anchors, and hardware
- Available in a variety of quantities
- 3-layer, UV-treated, waterproof, polyethylene fabric
- Solid rear panel and double-zippered front door panel
- 2 side wall panels
- Bungee cords
- Easy installation
- Canopy not included, enclosure kit only
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Easily
- Easy To Assemble
- Weather Proof
- Well Constructed
Comments about ShelterLogic™ Canopy Tan Cover:
I bought this canopy about 5 years ago and I'm still using it. It was less money back then but I would still call this canopy a very good buy. Last year I finally had to replace the cover but all the metal is still in good shape despite the fact that I had it blow away in 50 mph winds twice before I started staking it down. I keep my 21 ft boat under it and the canopy lifted up and off the boat to come down 60 ft. away with minimal damage. I simply replaced a couple of the joint sections and I was back in business. Not only is the product a quality item but I got supper service from the company when I had a shipping error on some bungees I purchased.
- Primary use: