Simmons ProSport 10x42mm Roof Prism BinocularsItem#: HN-BUP728
$89.98 to $99.98
These 42-millimeter Roof Prism binoculars from Simmons ProSport were designed with the avid hunter and sports enthusiast in mind. The rugged binoculars feature a rubber armor coating that gives you a better grip and helps protect them from damage if you accidentally drop them. The multi-coated high-quality optical lens gives you a clear crisp view so that you won't easily miss your target, and the waterproof binoculars can be adapted to rest on a tripod so that you can use them without your hands.
Designed with both the avid hunter and sports enthusiast in mind, Simmons ProSport binoculars give you an up-close, strikingly clear view. Enjoy sharp contrast and vivid detail. All Simmons ProSport binoculars bring the action up-close and feature high-quality, multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms. Nitrogen purged for full waterproof and fogproof performance. Plus, Simmons ProSport Binoculars are encased in tough and durable rubber armor, for a sure grip and added protection in the worst weather conditions.
- Mulit-coated, high-quality optical glass for bright, sharp, images in full detail
- BaK-4 prisms for brilliant light transmission
- Rubber armor coating for better grip and protection
- Waterproof, nitrogen purged and fully fogproof
Dimensions & Specifications
Simmons ProSport Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Once you use a harness - you will never go back to a regular neck strap!
- Great for keeping your binoculars quick at hand
- Reduces neck strain found from common straps
- Great for cameras too!
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces