SKLZ Quicksing PX4Item#: HN-SKL019
Quickswing unit, Base, Pole
What's Not Included
Practice batting and fielding using the same trainer with the SKLZ Quicksing PX4, a device that adds three different ways to supplement a baseball player's practice routine. It can be used as a solo trainer or as a coaching tool. And it helps train for the turnaround double play – all in one trainer!
- Practice tee simulation or soft toss
- Develop fast hand and reaction times
- Train your players to create solid mechanics
- Autofeeds 12 baseballs or 8 softballs
- Can also accommodate 14 small training balls
- Releases balls every 6, 8, or 10 seconds
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
As an innovator in athletic training, SKLZ is the flagship brand of Pro Performance, a premier player in the development and marketing of training aids and equipment for basketball, football, soccer, baseball, softball, and golf. With products designed for players of all ages and skill levels, SKLZ focuses on finding innovative products and methods that help maximize athletic potential and meet goals. Located in San Diego, California, SKLZ and Pro Performance operate internationally, with their products found at major sporting goods retailers, specialty shops, and training centers everywhere.
Dimensions & Specifications
46.50L x 36W x 72H in.
Manufacturers Warranty Included