Sky-Watcher Esprit 80mm ED APO Triplet Refractor Optical TubeItem#: HN-CELE629
Designed wtih the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener*, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- 80 mm apochromatic 3-element refractor
- Back Focus - 75mm
- Image Circle - 33mm
- Lens Glass - FPL-53 ED and Schott Glass
- Focuser Travel - 60mm
- V-Style Dovetail
- 400 mm (f/5)
- Fully multi-coated
- Thread-on field flattener
- 2.7" focuser w/micro focus
- 2" Diagonal with dielectric coatings
- 9x50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Canon camera adapter
- Tube rings with CG5 style dovetail bar
- Aluminum foam lined case
- Weight 8.8 lbs.
- Length 17.4 inches
Dimensions & Specifications
Viewing the Planets
For the Expert
Good for Astrophotography
Sky-Watcher Esprit Refractor Telescopes
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction
- New motors offer improved tracking performance
- Viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference
- Improved latitude range - can be used between 7-77 degrees latitude
- NexStar hand control featuring All-Star Polar alignment