Solexx Garden Master 8 x 24 Foot Commercial GreenhouseItem#: HN-APS022
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
What's Not Included
Flooring, Plants, Flowerpots, Decorative and display items
- Freestanding greenhouse doesn't require a foundation
- Frame made from composite tubing, steel fittings, PVC
- Features 5.5mm twin-wall Solexx greenhouse panels
- Panels are strong and shatter proof
- Protects your plants from harsh weather conditions
- Reduces your heating costs
- Panels diffuse the light throughout the greenhouse
- Panels are designed to provide optimal plant growth
- Panels are flexible and can be bent around corners
- Double-walled insulated material helps holds in heat
- 10-year warranty
- Peak height measures 8.75H feet
Designed to maximize your growing space, the Solexx Garden Master 8 x 24-Foot Greenhouse has a gabled roof measuring 8.75H feet that makes this greenhouse ideal for growing trellis plants such as cucumbers, cantaloupes, and tomatoes. The Solexx Garden Master greenhouse features four bench frames that are able to hold up to 500 pounds of distributed weight each and two hanging rods which run the length of the greenhouse for your hanging plants so you won't ever have to worry about running out of room for your plants.
The greenhouse is constructed with 5.5mm twin-wall Solexx greenhouse panels that are durable, shatter proof and designed to protect your plants from harsh weather conditions. The panels are specially designed to diffuse the light to provide an optimal growing environment while the easy flow louver windows provide excellent air ventilation. The panels also have double-walled insulated material to help hold in heat and reduce heating costs. This freestanding greenhouse measures 8L x 24W x 8.75H feet and doesn't require a foundation, all you need to do is level the ground beneath it.
About Adaptive Plastics, Inc.
Adaptive Plastics, Inc. is the manufacturer of Solexx greenhouses and greenhouse covering. Their story began with an introduction to corrugated polyethylene plastic in 1986 after which they began manufacturing insulated twin-walled fruit harvesting totes for growers. After experimenting with the corrugated plastic as a hot house covering, CEO's Mike and Bev Perry got the idea to use the panels to design a hobby greenhouse kit. University testing proved the flute in twin wall plastic diffuses the light and captures it from various angles, accelerating the growth of plants. From there, with their backgrounds in biology and plant science, they set out to design a greenhouse that would be easy for all home gardeners - one that was affordable, strong and practical. The end result was the Solexx Greenhouse.
Dimensions & Specifications
8W x 24L x 8.75H feet
8 x 24
- An automatic drip irrigation and fertilizer system
- Adjustable flow of water and fertilizer day and night
- Can be used for your greenhouse or outdoor plants
- Automatic fill-system provides simplicity and reliability
- Continuous drip feeding for your plants
- Fosters seed growing at any time
- Provides even, bottom heat
- Encourages germination
- Measures 18W x 48L inches